You already know your people are your businesses most important asset. But maximising their potential with proper employment law and HR advice can be a headache for even the savviest business owner. Until now…
Element Law gives you a personal and pragmatic approach that helps your business achieve results. Not hamstrung by corporate systems like many larger firms, always available and honest, and able to offer highly competitive rates.
- One Point of Contact
- Over 15 Years Commercial Experience
- Solution-Driven Practical Advice
- Personal Service with Genuine Interest and High Integrity
Employment Law may be a minefield, but choosing your legal expert shouldn’t be.
Legal Services for Employers
- Draft, review and update Contracts of Employment, including Restrictive Covenants, and Staff Handbooks and policies
- Resolve day to day HR queries and challenges from maternity leave complexities to disciplinary, grievance and performance management procedures
- Advise on conduct performance dismissals and employee relationship breakdowns, including Protected Conversations
- Draft Settlement Agreements (previously known as Compromise Agreements)
- Advise on redundancies and corporate restructuring
- Advise on business mergers and acquisitions and TUPE
- Represent in employment tribunal cases to achieve optimum results
Unlike many other law firms, I specialise solely in employment law. Meaning you are dealing with an expert whose resources are dedicated entirely to this field. Contract me on an ad hoc basis or on an annual retainer.
“Kate has been invaluable in helping us with our HR strategy and in providing solutions to problems. She guided us through a complex situation and answered all our questions, no matter how trivial. You need your lawyer to be super supportive but also pragmatic. Kate delivers the perfect blend of first class professional skills and a personable, accessible manner. The other great thing about Kate is that, despite her popularity, she is always available when we need her.”