Few specialisms can change as rapidly as HR and employment law. How do you keep up?
Correct Policies alone are difficult enough to keep on top of, but often they are not enough. Managers must understand how to properly handle HR procedures in order to effectively maximise the potential of their workforce, and ultimately: their business.
Interactive Training Workshops
To ensure you are keeping in touch with modern workplace thinking and providing your staff with the working environment they deserve, Element Law runs bespoke workshops that can be tailored to ensure the content is directly relevant for your business.
Training can be given to both managers and employees and covers the following key areas:
- Diversity and Equality (key training to avoid liability for discrimination).
- Managing Sickness Absence.
- General Awareness of Discrimination Issues.
- An Introduction to Employment Law (recognising key issues).
- Performance Management and Capability Procedures.
- Disciplinary and Grievance Processes.